Hotel Adriatik, a 5 star resort in Beach, part of the Luxury Group, seeks to employ energetic and committed employees in the position:
1. Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
2. Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
3. Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
4. Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
5. Understands building capability through Cross training
6. Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
7. Sets high standards for appropriate team behaviour on shift..
8. Schedules periodic staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
9. Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records..
10. Meet with sales representatives to order supplies.
11. Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
12. Ensures new products are executed properly the following roll-out.
13. Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
14. Ensures product quality and great service.
15. Shows enthusiasm about guest within the bar and restaurant.
16. Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
17. Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
18. Delegates and follow-up effectively.
19. Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the F&B manager and the General Manager.
20. Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
21. Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
22. Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
23. Effectively identifies problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same.
24. Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks..